MOVING RUBBER explained in MANGA
MOVING RUBBER Enables Restyling
and you stay cool at any moment!
- He went Bungee Jumping!
- All the hair was standing up after the jump!
- No problem. He was using MOVING RUBBER so he easily restyled his hair.
- A young man was listening to music with headphones.
- He took the headphones off and found others laughing at him.
- Headphones left a dent in the hair! That’s why!
- Easy. He was using MOVING RUBBER so he easily restyled the hair.
- He was wearing a sharp look at school.
- “Hey wanna hang out after school?”
- He restyled his hair into a playful look.
- He became even more popular with girls.
- A businessperson was sleeping on a plane on an exhausting travel.
- He woke up and noticed the dent in his hair.
- Oh Nooooooo! Gotta fix this!
- No worries. He was actually using MOVING RUBBER so he could restyle his hair easily!
The differences between Hair WAX and Hair GEL
Non Flaking Guy
Mr Wax and Mr Gel are attending a party.
Both of them have a catchy hairstyle which make them appeal to the ladies.
But then, gel flakes fall onto Mr Gel’s shoulder… They are like dandruff, and obviously ladies do not find them graceful.
- Both Mr Wax and Mr Gel got an urgent business call while dating.
- People smart at work are always counted on by boss and colleagues.
- Mr Wax simply restyled his hair.
Mr Gel needed to wash the gel off the hardened hair before rearranging his hair.
- Mr Wax rushed to solve the problems.
Mr Gel was too late and the problem got worse.
How to Use MOVING RUBBER
How to apply MOVING RUBBER
(in this case, Spiky Edge)
Desired styles can be created easily.
What is MOVING RUBBER?
Features of MOVING RUBBER
- Easy to create your desired styles with MOVING RUBBER’s capability to arrange hair.
- Wax does not get hard like hair gel and hair spray do. You can restyle your hair even after you have styled it.
- Different from gel and spray, wax does not harden your hair with polymer so no flaking occurs.
(Wax put your hair together with its oil-based ingredients.)
- Non-sticky formula.
LIVE-ACTION HOW TO USE